Earlier this week we took the kids to a baseball game. It was Two Buck Tuesday and the Danville Dans baseball stadium. The Dans league is a summer baseball league that college baseball players from all over come to play in for the summer.
| It was a little chilly so Sis got to wear her first pair of jeans! |
| Oakwood was doing a fund raiser for the Fourth of July Celebration involving these flocking flamingos. The lady in charge thought Rudy would like to see them so they ended up in our yard for the evening. He got to see them just before we left for the game and he loved them! |
Rudy had a blast at the game. He stood up and cheered when everyone clapped and ate lots of popcorn. He also ate alot of cheese sans the nacho chips. He digs cheese. Sis slept for most of the game, but was a little peach when she did wake up.
Yesterday it was hotter than hot outside. So we got out the sprinkler for Rudy and set up his sand and water table. Note the brown, sandy water in the table. Rudy thought it was awfully tasty to drink that. Strange child.
I also started running this week after my 6wk check up on Monday. It is NOT a pretty sight. I have yet to make it a full two miles, but I'm taking baby steps and making progress. So I'm patting myself on the back for that!
Other things worth noting: We bought Rudy a big boy potty this week and he has successfully gone on it a couple of times. Usually he is trying to squeeze a few drops out after he has already gone in his diaper so that he can get some candy, but we are still cheering him on loudly for that! And... Sis rolled over from belly to back on Wednesday night! It was more than likely an accident and I'm quite certain she couldn't do it again if she tried, but it's officially getting noted as her first roll over. She's also starting to coo alot more and smile a little bit!
1 comment:
You would be running......
I can't even imagine how that will look for be this fall. Sigh.
Miss you!
Post a Comment