Friday, January 15, 2010

16 Weeks

How far along?: I'll be 16 weeks on Sunday!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs.. eeeek. I gained a little more in the first trimester than I wanted to but I think it was because I had the choice to eat every two hours or vomit. I didn't have much of a problem keeping food down, just couldn't keep any liquids down. But I haven't gained too much in the past few weeks.
Best moment this week: My step-sister told me that I could use her white crib, which means I don't have to pay for any new nursery furniture!
Movement: I know it's a little bit early to feel the baby yet, but I think I have felt it a few times now. Not that often, but just a few times. I still sometimes wonder if it is the baby or gas. I'll be really excited when I know for sure that it is the baby.
Food cravings: Lately I haven't had any food cravings. In the first trimester I craved breadsticks and blue slushies. Actually they were the only things I wanted for almost 12 weeks. Since I've gotten over the morning sickness I haven't had too many cravings though.
Gender: Don't know yet! Should find out sometime around Valentine's day.
Labor Signs: None, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, I just started barely showing.
What I miss: Hmmm, getting in a good workout where I am sweating and completely out of breath.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex so I can start buying some cute outfits:)
Milestones:
Feeling good for the first time in months. As soon as I got over morning sickness I got a horrible sinus infection. This is the first week I have felt good in a really long time, and I am soooo thankful. I also wore my first pair of maternity pants this week. Mine were all starting to feel pretty tight and now that I've put a pair of maternity pants on, I don't know if I'll even try to put my regular ones on again. It seemed like I started showing overnight and I now have a little baby bump, which is exciting!

No comments: