Rudy has been trying SO hard to roll over from back to belly. Today he got almost all the way over and pulled on the play mat to try to get some leverage to get the rest of the way over. Unfortunately the play mat collapsed on him, creating a cute little Rudy taco. Of course, I got my phone out to take a pict before I helped him get straightened back up.
| Sorry my pics aren't the best quality, I've been using my phone camera to take most of them because my phone is usually close to me. |
This afternoon Rudy and I went to Champaign to do a little Christmas shopping. Rudy got more oohs and aahs than he ever has before. It was really busy, but we actually had alot of fun. Not to mention we got almost half of our Christmas shopping done! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment