Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We woke up to quite the snow this morning.  I was so shocked by it that I woke Josh up to tell him at 5am when I got up to pump.  He said "sweet" and chuckled.  I'm sure if his eyes were open they would have been rolling. 
Our backyard.


Out the front door. 

I bundled Rudy up and we went and made snow angels.  NOT. I can't wait until he is old enough to do that though!  I really did bundle him up, though, before we went to our church 'Hanging of the Greens'.  We went to breakfast at some people from our church's house and then went and decorated the church for Christmas.  It was actually pretty fun and especially cheery since we had so much snow. 

Little brown marshmellow.
It put me in the mood to decorate our house, but it needed cleaned first.  So, while Rudy napped, I cleaned.  After I got done cleaning about all I felt like doing was hanging the wreath on the door.  Then we dressed Rudy up in these reindeer ears so we could get a picture on our phones and send it to everyone in our family.  We tried putting some on Murphy too, but he wasn't having it. 

Then Josh and I made a late lunch of chicken squares (my moms favorite, you can get the recipe here) and popped in Home Alone 2.  We all fell asleep during the movie.  Josh on one couch.  Rudy, Murphy, and I on the other.  And we all just woke up.  It's been a perfect Saturday!

Also, this is my 100th blog post! Woo hoo.  I feel like I should do a giveaway or something, but I honestly have nothing noteworthy to give away.  Maybe on the 250th I'll do one.  Haha!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

i love rudy.. i love his name and his face and everything about him. what a sweetie