Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Boy

That's what Rudy is turning out to be.  Today I put him in his little bathtub (no water in it) on the floor of the kitchen while I took some cookies out of the oven.  Before I knew it he was standing in the bathtub and in an instant laying head first on the floor.  The bathtub had tipped over and Rudy took a face plant.  I was watching him the entire time, but it happened so fast!  He has a nice goose egg on his forehead from it, but was a really tough little boy and only cried for about a minute.  This picture doesn't really do it justice.  Poor guy. 
Tonight we went out for pizza for Greg's dad's 70th birthday.  Josh was walking around with Rudy and they stopped by these windows.  Rudy grabbed on and was hanging on all by himself.  You can see in the picture that Josh isn't even holding on to him.  What a little monkey. 
On another note... I am two weeks into my half marathon training.  I am definitely feeling like I am getting more and more in shape, but I'm a little bored with/sick of running already!  I've only been able to do two outside runs, so hopefully once the weather gets better I won't be so sick of it.  I'm definitely wishing I had an elliptical at home to do some cross training.  For some reason my ankle is acting up and I think that is part of the reason why I have been dreading the runs so much.  Bleh. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

good work on the training!!! i can't wait for warm weather! rudy is such a cutie!