Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy Eyes

Murphy got a "fire hose" bone LAST YEAR for Christmas.  They are supposedly indestructible.  They actually are the closest thing to indestructible that we've found.  Most of his toys are ripped to shreds within minutes of him first getting them.  Well, last week Murphy's fire hose finally bit the dust. 
These are the remnants.
I couldn't find one at any of the pet stores around here.  (He got it as a gift from Pam.) So, I got online and ordered him one.  It came in the mail today.  Murphy is beside himself with joy. 

Or possessed, who knows?
Rudy and I went on another walk today.  It was a bit colder, but we bundled up and had a good time.  Rudy decided to take a little snooze along the way. 

And last, but certainly not least, one of my BFF's had her baby yesterday..two weeks early!  It must have been the full moon!  I'm so excited to welcome Lucy Joy into the Troops fam!
Isn't she a beauty?
So happy for you Rachel and Joe.  Can't wait to meet her!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Congrats Rachel and Joe- Lucy is beautiful!

Becca said...

And congrats Murph Dog. Your new bone looks nice too.

Elizabeth said...

i love murphy! he is the boss!