Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine

I have three Valentines:  my Valentine man, my Valentine boy, and my Valentine murph.
I only have a picture of one.
 
Josh and I decided to go out to eat for lunch today, since we figured it would be crazy at dinner time.
We went to the Olive Garden and splurged.  We had a bunch of gift cards there so we both got drinks (we usually just get water), meals, and split a dessert! Whoa!  Unfortunately, our usual angelbaby wasn't so angelic today.  He fussed the entire time.  Figures.  Then we did a little bit of shopping, nothing too big.  But it was a fun day. 

Other unrelated news:
Rudy tried puffs for the first time today.  He's not a fan.  I have a video that I'll have to upload and share. 
I started my half marathon training this week.  I've been having a hard time running on my treadmill because it feels like it is much too fast.  I finally looked into it and figured out how to calibrate it.  So, that should make a huge difference.  I also got to go for a run outside yesterday.  It was so nice!  I used my new Nike+ that I got for Christmas and it was really cool.  It updates you at the touch of a button what your time, mileage, and pace are.  Unfortunately, I have to calibrate that too, because it was WAY off.  I ran my usual 4 mile route and it said that I had run 4.9 miles, so it made my pace look really fast!  I guess the factory settings are probably made for someone a little taller, with a little larger stride.  NBD.  I'm just happy to have something to train for so that I have some incentive to get back in shape. 

Actually, I lied.  I have a picture of my Valentine murph too.

2 comments:

becca said...

Ha. I like Valentine Murph. Give the boys hugs and kisses from us. Happy Valentine's day!

Rachel Jones said...

awww, happy vday to you and the boys, love you