Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am the proud owner of a...

Big 7 month old.   Okay.  Maybe owner isn't the right word.  Proud Momma is better.  I am not going to write his 7 month post right now because we haven't taken his 7 month picture yet. 

This weekend my dad came into town for Thursday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon.  We hung out with him and Becca and Tom quite a bit.  Friday night Josh's game was almost 2 hours away, so we opted out of going and stayed home.  Dad and I made a pot roast in the crock pot and then turned the left overs into vegetable beef soup.  Saturday morning Josh had a freshman game and we all went to watch.  It was a really tough loss.  The boys were up by almost 10 the entire game and then threw it away in the last half of the fourth quarter.  Then we all went for mexican food.  My favorite!

Rudy is getting closer and closer to creeping and crawling.  He can get just about anything he wants to, but has to put ALOT of effort in.  Becca is taking a video class for her PHD and has been taking pictures and videos like a wild woman, so you can thank her for these. 





Many of you have expressed concern about my lack of blogging, haha.  I guess my blog is more of a blahg these days.  Don't worry.  Better days are to come. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Rudy had a first at the Mexican dinner----his first spilled soft drink! He was sitting on Dad's lap and the straw in Dad's coke was too good a target to pass up. I had a great time--can't wait to come back up.
Rudy's Grandpa

wolgie wranglers said...

Thanks for posting:) glad you had a good time with fam

Anonymous said...

do you still blog?