Where to start? I have so much to catch blogland up on since the last time I posted.
My first week of work went well, but I'll be honest..It was a long, hard week. The first two days weren't so bad, but by Thursday I was really missing my Rudy boy. The first four days of the week were very general orientation things like going over policies, procedures, and how to navigate the computer system. On Friday, though, I had my first day on the floor. I didn't have any of my own patients, but I followed a nurse around and helped her with hers. Next week I will start getting my own patients... eek!
In other news, Rudy got his first tooth on Friday!! It's still really hard to see, but it's definitely there...and sharp! Hopefully that was what was waking him in the middle of the night and he will start sleeping better now.
I've had a great weekend at home. Josh and I made dinner together on Friday night, then went out for ice cream. Saturday we went to my Mom's house to celebrate Easter with her, and today we went to church and to my Grandma's for Easter lunch.
Rudy was lookin' good in his 3 piece suit this morning. I wish I would have gotten a better picture!
This afternoon Rudy was having a great time playing with his Easter balloon, and he looked sooo cute in his little romper. So, I took him outside to try and get cute picture of him with the balloon in the grass. He had never sat in the grass before and he wasn't very fond of it....as evidenced by this picture.
I'm so thankful this Easter for what Jesus has done for me.... That he gave his life on the cross, defeated death, and rose again so that I might be able to have a relationship with God.
1 comment:
great pics!!! :) can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment