Rudy was six weeks old yesterday! He is still suffering from a cold and has been rather cranky the past few days. I had my six week postpartum visit today and am cleared to resume all normal activity.... This means I can exercise again! I pretty much haven't exercised since I got pregnant, so I have a feeling I am in for a huge wake up call. I still have 10 to 15 pounds to lose, so I got Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It's only 20 minutes a day, but heard that it is hard work. I figured that would be a good way to ease into exercising again... Have any of you guys done it?? How was it??
My appointment was quite the experience. When I was in the hospital they just scheduled the appointment for me without asking if there was a particular day that was good for me. Well, they scheduled it on the day of Josh's FCA Golf Tournament fundraiser. So, Rudy and I took the trek alone, and Rudy was quite the pill. He cried the entire way to Champaign. As soon as we got to Champaign I fed him at my sister's apartment (that is where I park to go to my appts because her apt is only a block away). He was happy for about 2 minutes and then started screaming again. He screamed through the ENTIRE dr's appt. I had to hold him the entire time.. which was interesting haha... As soon as the midwife left the room he had a diaper blowout and fell asleep. I am so glad that I'm not a single mom because I'm pretty sure I would go insane! Thank goodness we have a really good daddy:)
I'll post some new Dude pics soon. I haven't put any on my computer for awhile. He is smiling alot, but is very camera shy. I have yet to catch one on film:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I have that dvd and like it, but I also got her banish fat..boost metabolism one after G and love that one!
I also have that dvd. Be ready. She will kick your butt. I also got a kettle bell and it came with a dvd. It's a nice quick easy work-out. I do recommend both.
Post a Comment