Last night my mom came over to watch Rudy for a little bit so Josh and I could go for a bike ride! It was the first time we had done anything just the two of us since June. The past two summers Josh and I would ride our bikes every night, so it's something we've really missed. It was a short bike ride because Josh had to get back for his Fantasy Football draft (insert eye roll), but we had alot of fun. We only heard, "Where's the baby?" three times during the ride. Haha. The joys of a small town.
Here is a pic of Josh riding his with his sweet homemade basket on the back. Josh and I have matching cruisers. We can't wait until Rudy is old enough to ride in a trailer on the back. We talked about getting two. One for Rudy and one for Murphy.
Here is Josh talking on his phone while he rides. You better believe that I gave him all kinds of heck for making a call during the sole forty five minutes of alone time we've had in the past two months. This call didn't last long. (See, honey, I told you I was going to post about it on the blog, haha!)
Anyways.. Our time was short, but it was really refreshing to be able to get out of the house with my hub for a little while. Thanks mom!
2 comments:
so glad you guys could get out! yay for parents who love watching their grandkids:)
so glad you guys could get out! yay for parents who love watching their grandkids:)
Post a Comment