Well we had another busy weekend with a cookout on Friday night with Josh's FCA Board, a family reunion on Saturday, and a church picnic this morning. Believe it or not, I didn't take any pictures:( Sorry!
We are heading out of town tonight for two weeks to visit Josh's family in PA. I am taking my camera and my computer, but I am not promising any posts while we are out there. Josh's parents don't have internet at their house. Josh and I usually go into the church or to McDonalds at least once while we are there to check our emails, facebook, (fantasy football for Josh), etc. SOOOO, I may do one or two posts.
Rudy is excited to meet his cousin Colt, Aunt Kristi, and Uncle Josh... and of course to see his Grandma and Grandpa H. The boys are both getting dedicated next Sunday while we are out there. There are lots of other festivities planned as well and we are all really jazzed to get out there. Hasta La Vista... (Is that how you say it/spell it? I didn't take spanish... or whatever language that is.) Much love to all my readers and besties!
1 comment:
when i first opened this a few days ago, I thought it was a pic of murphy in an ambulance and I was freaking out....not that you would photograph him if he had to ride in an ambulance. would you even call an ambulance for a dog?? Anyways.....
that's all. miss you
Post a Comment