Yesterday the grocery store in town opened back up. It's been closed for a little more than a year. A local guy recently bought it and opened it up as an IGA. You can get all of the details in this newspaper article featuring yours truly. HA! The article makes me sound a little bit stupid, but I promise that is not a direct quote. It also makes us sound a little bit silly like we were standing at the doors waiting for them to open. We thought the store was going to be opening that morning, so we decided to go for a little walk with the Dude to get some stuff for lunch. When we walked up the newspaper guy approached us, told us they weren't open, and started asking us a ton of questions. It opened like five minutes later. Anyways... here's what we ended up buying...
| Not too bad for a Wednesday lunch!f |
Last night was an absolutely beautiful night. It was the first time in a long time that it hadn't been sweltering hot outside. So, Josh and I decided to take a little walk up to McDonalds for some ice cream. When we got outside we realized that it was actually pretty chilly, so I put a little hat on Rudy that we got at one of our showers. It was made to look like a puppy dog. Here's a picture of him in it.....
He slept the whole time! |
| I got so tickled because from this side it looked like I was carrying a little stuffed animal in the Bjorn. |
Yesterday Rudy turned eight weeks old, so today he had his two month well-baby visit. He is doing fabulous and the Nurse Practitioner said he was a really strong boy. He weighed in at 10lbs 10oz and was 21 and 3/4 inches long. He had to get his first slew of vaccines today with two shots in his left leg, one in his right, and one that he had to swallow. He did really well, but has been a little bit cranky and very sleepy this afternoon. I think his little thighs are hurting him. Look at all those bandaids:(
1 comment:
awww he's so sweet!! and you look REALLY skinny!!!!
Post a Comment