I lucked out for Christmas this year and got some great gifts!
I'm so excited that I had to share a few of them with you....
 |
| I got a gray and white North Face fleece similar to this one. The only problem is that it is a size too big and I am having a hard time exchanging it for the right size. It seems that Dick's isn't getting any more winter gear in stock for quite some time! Eek. I still love it though! |
 |
| I got this little beauty of an apron. Isn't it so cool? |
 |
| A new iPod. I have a first generation U2 iPod. It was time for an update! I got this little nano.. perfect for running snce I'm planning on doing a half marathon at the end of April. (I'm a little nervous that I actually agreed to run it, haha!) |
 |
| A Nike + to go with the nano.... so I can track my mileage! |
 |
And this sweet cupcake book. I have the prequel "Hello Cupcake" and I love it. I have yet to try making anything from either of them, but I anticipate making some for birthday parties!
|
Like I said.. I made out this Christmas. Don't be jealous.
3 comments:
i'm jealous.....
great gifts!!!
stop bragging about running.
love, love the apron.
Cute apron! Erik loves his Nike plus...good motivator he says!
I'm really nervous about running it so your not alone! And I love my Nike+.....now if i could only get the motivation to go running in this cold weather.
Post a Comment