Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Some Good News and Some Bad News

Which do you want first?

The bad?

Okay...I didn't get the job I was hoping for. 

I know....bummer.

It's okay.  I'll find a job sometime.  Until then I'll enjoy my time at home with the Dudester.

That means I have to go through interviews all over again.  WOOF.

The good news?

My treadmill comes in the morning! 

I'm really excited about it. 

I'll be sure to take a picture of it and post it tomorrow.

I guess the bad news kind of overwhelms the good news.

But, I'm really okay with it. 

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

No worries - it just wasn't the right job. You will find the right one in time, I believe it!
LOVE YOU!
Enjoy your treadmill (weirdo :) :))

wolgie wranglers said...

Good attitude Sari..Rudy is probably so happy to be hanging out with his momma.

the cuthberts said...

bummer about the job, but hope you're loving your new treadmill! We are loving ours:)--it's SO convenient.