We had a really busy, but fun, weekend. I already talked about Friday, so I'll start with Saturday morning.... Josh had church meetings he had to go to all morning, so Rudy and I headed over to the girls county cheerleading competition. It was so packed that I had to carry Rudy almost half a mile (slight exaggeration) in the freezing cold to get in from our parking spot. I got to see a couple of people I hadn't seen in awhile so it was pretty fun. AND the girls did awesome. They looked better than I had ever seen them. They got first place and were so excited. We hung out at home for a few hours and then headed over to Champaign. We went to Target, which was a nut house because they are remodelling it, then to Walmart to pick up some things for a new recipe I wanted to try. Then we went over to Becca and Tom's apartment for dinner. They took a few Thai cooking lessons on their honeymoon, so they cooked us some authentic Thai food. It was really good. We played cards for a little bit, but it was short lived because Rudy was pretty fussy. He has been having some troubles in the digestive arena over the last few days, so he has been pretty cranky. Sunday morning we got up and went to church, came home and cooked up a little something, and headed over to my mom's house to watch the Bears/Packers game. We really didn't like any of the teams playing yesterday so I pretty much just went for the food. (And to hang out with family.) Afterwards, Becca and Tom came over to our house to watch the Steelers/Jets game and order pizza. Overall, it was a really fun weekend.
Rudy is almost mobile. Eek. He has recently figured out that he can roll to get where he needs to go and has started scooting himself backwards across the floor. He hasn't quite figured out the army crawl, but I think that it will be soon!
 |
| BFFs |
 |
| Rudy's new favorite toy is Murphy's bone. It's pretty gross. |
 |
| Listening to the praise band practice at church. |
1 comment:
your baby is so cute.. i want to meet him
Post a Comment