We've been shacking up at home in this wintery weather, so we haven't had much to write about. Let's see, what have we done since I last posted?
*Went to Champaign and bought a treadmill with my Christmas and birthday money that I've been saving for about 2.5 years now. (Doesn't get delievered until next week, though. Darn!)
*Took down the Christmas decorations. (Finally)
*Cleaned the house.
*Baked cookies.
*Cooked a few meals.
*Down-graded our Dish package and signed up for a free trial of netflix. (Goodbye guilty pleasure trashy shows like Jersey Shore and Teen Mom 2... I really will miss you.)
*Went out to get mexican with my boys and Rudy slept through the whole thing = Nice unexpected date night with the hub.
*Rudy has been spending alot of time in his bouncer. I sometimes feel a little guilty putting him in it, but it is where he most likes to be!
I think that's just about it! I'll make sure to update when we do something exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't you ready for summer?! Haha I am. Love you
Post a Comment