Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Same 'ole Same

Well, we've been doing the same old thing as always around here.  Don't get me wrong, we've been having fun doing it, but no big news on our front.  We've been hanging around the house and going to alot of basketball games.  This week is the county tournament, and sadly our boys haven't done so well.  Saturday Becca went to the game with me and Rudy, and we took a few pictures.  Unfortunately the picture I took of Becca and the Dude is really blurry.  Rudy was being a bit of a spaz.  


This is a common sight.  Rudy loves to eat my face and my arms.  He has even given me a hickey on my face.  Strange child. 

He does this thing alot where he tightens every muscle in his body.  It's almost like he has so much stored up energy that he doesn't know how to get rid of it.  He might already have ADHD.  Haha.  Don't worry, I'll hold off on the Ritalin.
 
And excuse my shabby face in this picture.  All the blemishes are from Rudy scratching me.  He can "do work" with those fingernails.  He was being a ham and making me laugh, though.   Notice the matching monster veins in our foreheads as well. 

CLEARLY, I pay very close attention at the games. 
I actually usually watch the cheerleaders.  One of the girls that I cheered with in high school is the coach and she asked me to come help them get ready for their competition next weekend.  So yesterday I went for a couple of hours and watched their practice.  It was fun to do something different, and I had a good time laughing at all of the drama.  I am very glad my high school days are over! 

Josh and I are enjoying our free month trial of Netflix.  We can stream alot of movies through the Wii so we can see them instantly.  We are finally getting to see the last season of Lost!  We've also gotten to see some movies including The Proposal, 3 Ninjas Kick Back, and A Haunting in Connecticut.  I even watched a documentary on the Amish! Bahaha. I love the Amish, just throwing that out there. 

And a few more pictures of the little man, because he is so cute:
Playing with his elephant Aunt Becca and Uncle Tom got him from Thailand.


Taking a nap in Mommy's arms.  Doesn't get much better than that! (At least not for his mom.)


2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

awww, sweet man. omg... you watched 3 ninjas - like from when we were kids?? "Rocky loves emily?"
And I love documentaries and the amish too. Some amish or strict menonites (can't remember) came to the Grand Mere beach 2 summers ago when we took the youth group and we talked to them for awhile. I'll have to give you more details later. it was all very interesting....

Anonymous said...

Sarah we at my house also love our instant streaming to the Wii. And my 2011 new years resolution is to educate myself. And this includes documentaries. Start watching Taboo on there. One of my favs!