Friday, January 21, 2011

New Do

For my Ru.
It's finally long enough for a faux hawk!
I've been waiting about 6 month for this day.

As for that picture of the treadmill.... I didn't take it. 
I'm caught up in a love-hate relationship with it right now.
Leaning more towards hate.
It has decided to show me just exactly how out of shape I am.

I'll show it.
Haha.

Tonight we went to my mom's house to have dinner with her, Greg, Becca, and Tom.
Afterwards we got to play cards with Tom and Becca while my mom and Greg watched Rudy.
We played Dutch Blitz and Hands and Feet.
I won both games, not to toot my own horn.
I get pretty competitive with cards and board games, and I sure do love a good win.
It was alot of fun.
Tomorrow morning I am going to watch the cheerleading competition to support the girls that I helped out with earlier this week.  It should be interesting!  I haven't been to a competition in forever.

Whoa. Just looked at the clock and it's definitely past my bedtime.  Goodnight blogland!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toot toot. Love the hawk.