Today was the first freshman/sophomore game of the season, so it was Josh's first official coaching game. Sadly, the boys lost by 7. They had a bad first half, but outscored the other team in the second. Josh said that he was actually more upset about the loss than he thought he would be, but I know that in 15 years when he is coaching the Kentucky Wildcats he will be able to look back fondly on his first game. (No harm in dreaming big, right?) Regardless of the loss, Rudy and I were proud of you, babe!
Even though I am already a bit tired of basketball season, because it steals my husband away from me, today I am thankful that Josh got asked to coach this year because I know how much he loves the sport.
Tomorrow morning (10:45 CST) is my interview. Send up a few prayers for me... I'm nervous!
2 comments:
Hope it went well!!!!!!
Go Coach! We can't wait to come to a game. :)
Post a Comment