Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hot Shower and Vit C Cough Drops

I guess the title of the post says it all, really. (What I'm thankful for that is.)  I just got out of a hot shower and popped one of those citrusy Vitamin C cough drops in my mouth.  I am starting to feel really icky and these two things have temporarily given me a bit of relief.  Part of the reason I couldn't sleep last night was because my throat was SO itchy and sore that it made me have to cough like crazy.  I only had regular cough drops in the house, though, which contain menthol, which decreases milk supply.  I'm pretty sure the Vit C ones are mostly sugar, but they still make my throat feel a little better, so I'll take it. 

If you are wondering how the rest of my day went.  Rudy took a couple of really long naps and was actually pretty delightful to be around.  However, the next time I went to change his diaper he pooped as soon as I got his diaper off.  He has gotten in the habit of doing that lately.  That time was a little easier to clean up though.  I DVR'd  Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian (It was on t.v. today.... I love weekend movies) and plan to watch it tomorrow while Josh watches all of his million football games. 

Here is a picture of the little man since it has been awhile since I've posted one. 
Just like a man.... remote in hand.  Bahaha.

No comments: