Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Dear Old Mom

Today  (Okay yesterday, it's 5:00 a.m. though and I still count that as the night before, I think)  I am thankful for my mom.  She (and Greg) watched Rudy so that Josh and I could go out on a little date.  He was pretty fussy all day, so it was definitely a nice break for me (too bad for them, though!) 
We were thinking about seeing a movie, but are waiting to go see the new Harry Potter with my sisters.  We went to Old Chicago Pizza instead.  We had never been before and we actually both really liked it.  Then we did a little shopping and were done.  It was really nice to have a little time to ourselves and will definitely be taking advantage of Grandma's Babysitting Service more often.   
Other big news:  I have an interview next week!  It's crazy that I am actually this close to going back to work.  I'm not excited to be leaving Rudy, but I am excited for the opportunity to have a job/be in a profession that I really love.  So pray for me if you think of it! 
Happy Turkey Day!  Be Thankful!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yay! i will be praying for your interview! let us know how it goes.

wolgie wranglers said...

wow! Will be praying for you. You will be great