Tuesday, November 2, 2010
This Old House
I'm going to be honest with you. It's only the second day of the month and I'm not feeling very thankful. Rudy was very fussy today and it felt like every spare minute of time I've had today, until now, has been spent doing work around the house: laundry, dishes, folding, and the dreaded paying of the bills. Balancing the checkbook and paying the bills stresses me out big time. However, it always makes me thankful for this house that we live in. So today I am thankful for just that, my house. We live for free in the parsonage of one of the churches Josh works for. The house was built in the 80's so some of the fixtures and things leave a bit to be desired, but overall it is a really nice home with alot of space. This set up is so nice for us right now because it has allowed us to get a little bit extra of our student loans paid off and has allowed me to be able to stay at home with Rudy for as long as I have. I often dream about the days when we own our own home and I can do whatever I want to it, but for now I am choosing to be thankful for the awesome house God has provided us with through Josh's job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great thing to be thankful for! love you
Post a Comment