Monday, November 1, 2010

November Already?

Two posts in one day? Crazy, I know.  I just can't believe that it is November already.  I read several blogs everyday and my favorites are the ones that update close to every day.  I would ideally like to do a post every other day, but that rarely happens.  I either can't find the time, can't think of something to blog about, or I am just too lazy to do it.  However, since it is November, and Thanksgiving is upon us, I am going to be blogging about one thing I am thankful for every day this month.  It may be something serious or just a quick blog post, but you will at least have something to read every day.  If you have a blog yourself (hm..hmm..Ray.. Kendal) please feel free to participate on your own blog.  If you don't have a blog, please feel free to leave comments on mine of things that you are thankful for!

Today I am thankful for...McDonald's Sweet Tea.  It's delish.  I sometimes feel guilty for drinking it because of all of the sugar in it and can feel my thighs getting bigger and my teeth rotting out.  But I can't lie...My delight is greater than the guilt.  I'm drinking one right now.   

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

haha....fine I will do it too :)
I might miss a day now and then though :) :)
I'm thankful for you today!

Elizabeth said...

oh the small blessings... love it sarisue! i am thankful that 3 days this week i got to sleep in an extra hour...all the way to 6:30!