Today I am thankful for my sister and Tom. They invited Josh, Rudy, and I over for dinner. We had some really good pasta (my favorite!) and then played Sorry and Taboo. It was alot of fun! This is the last time we will get to hang out with them before they are married!
I am also thankful that so far we have dodged the nasty stomach bug that is going around our family. I know that Rudy was exposed to it a little over 24 hours ago and I am praying (very hard) that we will squeak by without getting it! I'd say if another 24 hours passes we are probably out of the woods and I can stop worrying.
I hope you are all having a fun start to the Christmas season. I baked cookies today and the house smells so good. I still need to get the tree up, but am considering not full-out decorating the house. We are going to be gone to Nashville for the week before Christmas and PA for the week after Christmas and I am thinking about trying to save some time by onlyu getting a few of the decorations out. We'll see!
1 comment:
And we thank you for sharing those cookies!
Post a Comment