Monday, November 15, 2010

Nursing Profs.

Today Rudy and I made a little trip into Champaign to pick up a few things.  On the way in we stopped at the college of nursing to drop off a reference form for one of my professors.  We got to talk to a few of them and it was really good for me.  They made me feel alot better about going back to work and were so encouraging.  The truth is...  I'm not really very excited to go back to work.  I love nursing.  But I love my little boy more and would rather stay home with him.  As time passes I dread going back to work more and more.  In addition, most of my friends that have babies already are stay at home moms, so it makes it hard not to be jealous.  I talked with three of my professors today, all who are moms, and they made me feel alot better about it.  I, by no means, am excited to go back to work.  But I'm not dreading it as much now.  So I am thankful for those three women today. 

No comments: