Today I am thankful for my lovely husband, who took Rudy off my hands for a few hours (on his busiest workday with three church services and youth group... not to mention football all day). I am continuing to feel worse and needed some time to veg out on the couch. I watched Elf, took a long hot bath to try to get my sinuses to open up, and got caught up on some reading. It was fabulous.
On another note, we are thinking about starting Rudy on solids soon. He is almost five months old, but I know the American Pediatrics Association recommends exclusive breast feeding for the first six months. He has recently started grabbing for anything that I put in my mouth and immediately begins sucking on air when I drink through a straw. He can almost sit up unsupported and can definitely sit up supported. When did all of you moms start your kids on solids? I forgot to ask the doctor last time we were there and he doesn't go back until after he is six months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment